Saturday 18 June 2011

Fathers Day

Fathers day! What do you buy your Dad? A lovely card or a diamond watch (a lovely card :)). Dads never tell you what they want! They want you to guess and when they then open the present they look at it as if you have bought them some rubbish. They will occasionally say "oh how lovely, you bough ht me...." when what they really mean is, "great, where will I hide that piece of rubbish!"

Yet they could be worse mothers are so hard to buy for, they always want jewelry - it costs a fortune! However with mothers at least there are something you can get them. You will often get the odd dad that will tell you what they want or will actually like your present, but you always have next year and then their birthday. Choosing one present that they like is hard enough, finding two is bloody hard.

My solution is by them socks they never run out of them, and if they have too many take some from him, he'll never know - hes a man! Or make them a card that's always low cost and doesn't take to much time! :)

However this fathers day was good fun and I didn't have to wake up early to cook him breakfast as we were at our Aunties. I had planned what I was going to get him earlier in the week so I wouldn't be rushed to buy him a sock, instead i bought him a nice Iphone case.

:) GD LUCK! please post your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment