Friday 17 June 2011

Embarrassing Relatives

I would like to tell you how relatives aren't embarrassing, and if they are it will get better. However it won't. You might as well face the fact, that they are. But parents are just completely immature. They act like your their little kid, embarrass you all the time - even when you think it isn't possible. Its like all parents are out to ruin your life and don't want you to have any friends.

My mum always embarrasses me to the limit its almost natural! She screams my name when waiting for me, she kisses me in front of my friends and pretends to cry in Sainsburys! Boy that's embarrassing, when the whole store is looking at you. But it only gets worse when your Auntie joins in! 2 mums, common I only asked for one!

Or when your Grandparents accuse your best friend of being a girl! what more can I say. "I think you need new glasses grandad!" Or when your Grandma traps your hands in the door and doesn't understand why your crying!

But the worst are siblings. There is a hell of a lot I can say about them, if their not winding you up, their embarrassing you. It could only get worse, when your sitting in lessons in serious thought when your sister appeared at the door waving frantically. You give her the look to go away and all he does is come back to do it again. Only this time everyone notices.

Although, if it wasnt for your family embarrassing you you would get all these fun and amazing monments out of life that you can look back apon. So however embarrassing your relatives are you can always think how your not the only one out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment